At Trumpf Medical, quality means satisfying customer expectations with products that meet or exceed the standard requirements. Our products comply with applicable regulatory and legal requirements. Their quality is based on an awareness of quality deeply instilled in all our employees and on our ethical and progressive working environment. This also includes examining, questioning, and improving our products and processes.
Trumpf Medical quality standard
How we at Trumpf Medical ensure quality and what it means for you:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Compliance with the most stringent standards and regulatory requirements
- Involvement of all employee
- A commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- The introduction and maintenance of an effective quality management system
- Identification and reduction of risks
- Safety and reliability of our products and services
EN ISO 13485 certification
TÜV Rhineland certification is proof that Trumpf Medical complies with the requirements of a quality management system for medical product manufacturers in accordance with EN ISO 13485. The quality management system is subject to annual monitoring.
The specific value and benefit of maintaining and continuously developing this high standard of quality lies in making products and processes more efficient and effective.